This course covers the creation and implementation of functional and unit testing with Apache JMeter, the free application testing software from The Apache Software Foundation. The purpose of the course is to allow organizations to completely automate their various testing requirements, saving time, money, and helping to minimize the risk of human error in testing. The program explores the concepts of designing and creating test plans for real-world web applications using Apache JMeter, including functional, regression and stress testing plans. Delegates will learn how to design test plans for a variety of purposes and to use the various components and functions within JMeter to their advantage, permitting them to completely automate the web application testing process.
- Why use JMeter?
- Overview of functional/regression/stress testing principles
- How to identify your testing needs
- Defining the steps of your test
- Introducing the JMeter GUI
- The basic elements of a JMeter test plan
- Building a functional test with your Internet browser
- Executing your functional test
- Reading the results of your test
- Comprehensive overview of the available JMeter components and functions
- Implementing an advanced functional test using the key JMeter functions and components
- Using your functional tests for regression testing
- Future proofing your tests
- Identifying what you need to test
- Mimicking the real world in JMeter
- Extracting and reading the results
- Stress testing a database
- Using JMeter from the command line
- Editing a test plan in a text/XML editor
- NobleProg is a Training and Consultancy provider.
- Our training and consultancy offers include Management, IT, Statistics, Programming and Artificial Intelligence. And our cost effective business model allows us to offer training to very small group sizes (even one-to-one) ensuring we provide the highest possible quality.
- Founded in 2005, we are currently Headquartered in London, and established in Europe, MIddle East, Canada and in the US.
1201-11871 Horseshoe Way, , Richmond, British Columbia, Canada V7A 5H5
778 654 3204