- General Duties and Responsibilities
- You and the Law
- Writing Notes and Reports
- Bomb Threats
- Access Control and Alarm Systems
- Traffic Control
- Working Safely and WHMIS
Bill Cairns, BSc., CSS, CSO, CD2
Mr. Cairns, a Certified Security Officer (CSO) and a Certified Security Supervisor (CSS), is a provincially approved provider of the Manitoba Security Guard Training Program. A graduate of McMaster University, Bill has in excess of thirty years experience in all aspects of training and adult education with GARDA Security, the Canadian Forces, the Federal Government, TransCanada PipeLines, Red River College and the Manitoba Heavy Construction Association. Responsibilities have included the coordination and delivery of thousands of hours of training and management of capital acquisition projects. He has established an extensive network of contacts in every facet of learning. As well as training hundreds of security guards, Bill has studied martial arts for years and holds advanced levels in karate.
- the 350-page manual in a three-ring binder to keep after the course
- digital security licence photo
- advice on finding and applying for work
- assistance in getting a Criminal Record Check quickly and cheaply
- assistance in getting a Child Abuse Registry Check
- limited class size and lots of personal attention
- coffee all the time!!
|Weekdays||08:00 AM — 04:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||5|
|No. of Participants:||12|
All TracDyne instructors are certified security officers and certified security supervisors and are approved by the Manitoba Department of Justice to provide the mandated Provincial Security Guard Training Program.