The BCM foundation training will initiate the participants to the recognised BCM professional best practices as well as the Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) implementation cycle.
This course is based on a comprehensive and thorough model providing the participants with a solid BCM knowledge base, the methodology and the tools required to understand, implement and maintain a complete BCMS.
This course is fully compatible with the ISO 22301 and ISO 22313 standards.
This course is designed for Professionals with minimal or no BCM experience, with the objective to acquire BCM knowledge in order to implement and maintain a high quality BCMS.
- Identify internationally recognised standards and best practices in the field of Business Continuity Management
- Identify and understand the components of a complete BCMS
- Understand and describe the implementation process of a BCMS
- Identify success factors and risks associated to a BCMS
Participants will receive a softcopy of all examples, tools, and templates reviewed during this course. These documents are license-free and are fully editable by participants for use in their own organisations. A valuable time-saver!
- BCM project definition
- Detailed BCM project plan
- BCM project initiation presentation
- BCM policy
- Risk assessment form (high-level)
- BIA thresholds definition tool
- BIA project plan
- BIA process
- BIA questionnaire/profile
- Full comprehensive BIA report
- BIA presentation to Senior Management
- BCM contractual clause for critical vendors
- BCM strategies process and questionnaire
- BCM strategies report
- Complete BCM plan template
- Crisis Management plan - Table of content
- Emergency Response plan - Components and table of content
- Crisis Communication framework
- Pandemic Management framework
- Procedures, Tools and Forms (alert, damage assessment, activation, coordination, etc.)
- BCM exercises program
- BCM exercise preparation
- BCM exercise detailed scenario
- BCM exercise report
- Maintenance program
- Audit questionnaire
- Training and awareness program
- BCM governance dashboard
ContinuityLink specialises in Business Continuity Management and offers training, consulting and audit services.
Our mission is to partner with our customers and help them create efficient and custom made Business Continuity solutions.
- Customer satisfaction