The Autodesk® 3ds Max® Design 2015 Fundamentals training guide provides a thorough introduction to Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2015 software that will help new users make the most of this sophisticated application, as well as broaden the horizons of existing, self-taught users.
The practices in this training guide are geared towards real-world tasks encountered by the primary users of Autodesk 3ds Max Design: professionals in the Architecture, Interior Design, Civil Engineering, and Product Design industries.
- Introduction to Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2015
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design Interface and Workflow
- Assembling Files by importing, linking, or merging
- 3D Modeling with Primitives and 2D Objects
- Using Modifiers to create and modify 3D objects
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design Lighting
- Lighting with Autodesk 3ds Max Design mental ray
- Rendering and Cameras
- Animation for Visualization
- Session recording available, with indexing allowing you to easily browse to the topic you are interested in reviewing.
- Technical lab available remotely, making it possible to continue working on labs outside of classroom hours.
- Technical lab available up to two weeks after the completion of your training.Delivery of a certificate of attendance.
- Free retake for up to twelve months on confirmed sessions.
Price: 1400 $