A worker’s Alcohol or Drug use puts all those around them at risk for accidents and injury. Although the employer has the main duty of ensuring compliance with OH&S Legislation, it is the responsibility of both the employee and the employer to act in accordance with it.
This Alcohol and Drug Awareness Online course focuses on the keys of being “fit-for-work” and recognizes individual responsibilities for safeguarding the health and safety of everyone.
This Online Alcohol and Drug Awareness Course Covers:
- The high incidence of alcohol and drug related issues in the workplace today
- The Legalities on “fit-for-work” guidelines in the workplace
- Safety compliance
- Alcohol and drug awareness principles
- The actions to take if a worker may be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Penalties for non-compliance
- Why you may be asked to take an Alcohol and Drug test at work