Alpha and Beta hydroxyl acid peels, Jessner peels, Retinoic acid peels, Trichromatic acid peels, Phenol peels, Lactic acid peels, Vitalize peels and Blue peels. Facial Masks and Re hydration, Facial Vitamin Therapy. Our chemical peeling hands-on training workshop will focus on pertinent anatomy and physiology of the skin, assessment, evaluation, and classification of different skin types using the Fitzpatrick Model. We will explore factors effecting skin health and rejuvenation as well as conducting a comprehensive client history, effective skin analysis, and developing an individualized plan for treatment of aged, acne, rosacea, and pigmented skin. Presentation of contraindications to treatment and management of adverse events. We will explore different types of chemical peels available (Glycolic, Lactic, MFA’s, Salicylic, TCA, Vitamin A Acid, and Jessner) their differences and how they work. You will learn various application techniques for chemical peeling through practical hands-on session.
• Discuss anatomical structures of integument system
• Explain the physiologic functions of integument system
• Describe endogenous-exogenous factors effecting skin integrity
• Identify components of history, assessment, skin analysis, and treatment indications
• Identify safety issues, contraindications, complication and precautions of chemical peels and microdermabrasion
• Discuss Chemical Peeling and Micro-exfoliation in skin rejuvenation
• Demonstrate the chemical peel procedure (using AHA, Salicylic, or Combination TCA/Salicylic)
• Develop individualized care plans – treatment protocols
Classes are open for registration until otherwise noted full. They’re available through Monday-Sunday within clinic hours and holidays in effect.
Course duration: Ten hours to be completed within a two-day period
Course cost: $1950.00 plus tax
Certification: Graduates will receive a certificate upon completion of the course from BC Medical Spa.