Dermaplaning is a simple and safe procedure for exfoliating the epidermis and polishing the skin of fine vellus hair.
• Discuss facial anatomy
• Identify components of history, assessment, skin analysis, and treatment indications
• Identify safety issues, contraindications, complication and precautions of dermaplaning
• Discuss dermaplaning in skin rejuvenation
• Demonstrate the dermaplaning procedure
• Develop individualized care plans – treatment protocols
Classes are open for registration until otherwise noted full. They’re available through Monday-Sunday within clinic hours and holidays in effect.
Course duration: Five hours to be completed within a one-day period
Course cost: $950.00 plus tax
Certification: Graduates will receive a certificate upon completion of the course from BC Medical Spa.