In our Certified Microdermabrasion and Skin Care training course student’s will work closely with microdermabrasion with high-frequency, galvanic and ultra sonic technologies, medical exfoliators, pore extraction techniques, toners and moisturizes. Operating our advanced skin care machines enables our students to perform a sustained, delicate, non-invasive treatment to accomplish skin and acne rejuvenation.
Students will gain excessive knowledge and practical skills of using advanced skincare techniques to improve overall skin complexion.
- Aesthetic facial assessment
- Anatomy of human skin
- Toners and moisturizers
- Pore extraction and deep cleansing techniques
- Initial client consultation and after-care
- Medical exfoliating procedures
- Discussing safety and disposal standards
- Equipment maintenance
- Diamond tip microdermabrasion
- Microdermabrasion treatments
- High-Frequency treatment
- Galvanic & Ultrasonic Techniques
- Ongoing professional support after completion of your course
- Discussing business strategies and successful company start up tools
Classes are open for registration until otherwise noted full. They’re available through Monday-Sunday within clinic hours and holidays in effect.
Course duration: Twenty hours to be completed within a seven-day period
Course cost: $1500.00 plus tax
Certification: Graduates will receive a certificate upon completion of the course from BC Medical Spa.